Permit requirements for flood repair…..Please re-issue–Please send to townships

The Gladwin County Building inspectors are advising that flood affected houses require a permit and inspection for repairs to flood damage. PLEASE CONTACT THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT AT 989-426-5931 OR Additionally, unless there is an emergency to protect your home from erosion on the waterfront a permit from EGLE is required in advance. A permit is required after the emergency is abated as well.

Gladwin County Emergency Management