Do Not Call the Sheriff’s Department, View Resources Here

If you have questions or are needing assistance regarding alternate traffic routes or road closures, you should contact the Gladwin County Road Commission.

If you are requiring assistance or need information for property damage claims, shelter information, food and supplies, financial donations, or volunteerism, you should contact the Gladwin County Office of Emergency Management / Gladwin County Board of Commissioners.

For utility services or restoration, you should contact your appropriate utility provider.  i.e. Consumers Power, Charter, AT&T, etc.

Please DO NOT contact Gladwin County Sheriff’s Office Central Dispatch 911 for the above information.  The continued increase of non-emergency call volume is delaying the response of first responders for emergencies requiring Police / Fire / EMS.