To combat the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan, Governor Whitmer signed the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” executive order. For at least the next three weeks, all Michigan businesses and operations must temporarily suspend in-person operations that are not necessary to sustain or protect life, and all Michiganders must stay in their homes unless they’re a part of that critical infrastructure workforce, engaged in an outdoor activity, or performing tasks necessary to the health and safety of themselves or their family, like going to the hospital or grocery store.
Please do not call our emergency service departments (Police, Fire, etc). when looking for information on restrictions – go to michigan.gov/coronavirus. This website has all of the latest updates and information you’ll need.
Welcome to the official web site for Gladwin County, Michigan. Gladwin County offers recreational and economic opportunities in a friendly rural setting. Our many lakes, rivers, forests and recreational facilities provide an abundance of opportunities for both business and family. Please take a look around. We hope your visit is enjoyable, productive and informative.
- CMDHD – Coronavirus Travel Advisory. Click Here
- First Death from COVID-19 in Jurisdiction. Click Here
- Gladwin County Office closure update effective 03.24.2020. Click Here
- Stay Home, Stay Safe Order. Click Here
- Gladwin County Service Offices will be closed effective 03.17.2020. Click Here
- Coronavirus Update. Click Here
- Declaration of State of Emergency. Click Here
- Coronavirus Handout. Click Here
- News Release, AG Nessel, MDHHS Issue warning to consumers regarding Coronavirus scams. Click Here
- Stop the Spread of Germs. Click Here
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Q&A. Click Here
- Coronavirus Update from CMDHD. Click Here
- Governor Whitmer Activates State Emergency Operations Center to Coordinate State of Michigan Response to Coronavirus. Click Here
- Urgent: Consumer Alert on Phishing Emails:
- Be Aware: Red Cross Impersonators! Click Here
- Map Available to Find Meals for Children During School Closure. Click Here
- Charter Expands Brandband for Students. Click Here
- Keep America Connected. Click Here
- Four Lakes Task Force – Calendar. Click Here
- March 10, 2020 Public Accuracy Testing – Feb 3 & 4. Click Here
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL:
Emergency Siren for Hay Township
Please click here to learn more.